July 12, 2021
After being asked by your boss to make a presentation before the board of trustees in a matter of weeks, you suddenly become more aware of how dull your smile looks. Hopping online, you quickly begin to search for fast-acting products that produce quick results and can be bought at your local drug store, but are they really worth the money? If you want to avoid wasting your hard-earned dollars on lackluster products, it’s time to consider why professional teeth whitening in Chula Vista is better than any at-home kit you can buy in the store.
What Causes Stains to Form?
You may not realize it, but your early morning cups of coffee, your mid-day sodas, and those frequent smoke breaks are all contributors to a dull, yellowed smile. Of course, as you age, general wear and tear on your tooth enamel can also play a part in making your teeth appear stained and discolored. This is why it’s important to seek the help of a professional cosmetic dentist who can recommend in-office or at-home whitening kits designed to produce beautiful, long-lasting results.
Why Professional Teeth Whitening is Better
When choosing how to whiten your smile, you’ll want to make sure you don’t fall victim to the affordable products that promise fast results but leave you feeling underwhelmed by what you see. Store-bought kits cannot stand up to the professional products used by a trusted dental expert. Here’s why:
- The Opalescence system used by your dentist is designed to blast away stains using a high-grade, professional bleaching gel. Containing high-quality ingredients, they are much stronger than those found in store-bought solutions.
- Using professional products approved by the American Dental Association (ADA) will give you greater peace of mind as you prepare to whiten and improve your smile.
- Products used by your cosmetic dentist are deemed safe and effective unlike those found over the counter in your local drug store.
- You can count on achieving an even whitening experience instead of being displeased by the spotty or sporadic treatment of store-bought trays or strips.
- With professional teeth whitening, any tooth sensitivity should only be temporary, unlike over-the-counter kits that can cause problems for days or weeks.
- With in-office treatment, you can achieve results in as little as one hour.
With professional teeth whitening, you’ll enjoy results that last longer and allow for greater confidence. Instead of throwing your money away on solutions that don’t work, invest in your smile and let a trusted cosmetic dentist provide the treatment you deserve.
About the Author
Dr. Eric Barajas is a Chula Vista dentist with more than 30 years of experience. Completing his dental degree at the UCLA School of Dentistry, he remains dedicated to continuing education, completing courses on dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, TMJ therapy, sleep apnea therapy, operative dentistry, non-odontogenic pain, STA anesthetic, and more. At Village Walk Dental, he and his team work hard to create beautiful smiles for patients in need, which is why he offers teeth whitening to help blast away stains in the office and at home. If you are looking for a quick boost to say goodbye to your dull, yellowed smile, contact us via our website or by calling (619) 482-7367.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.