Veneers – Chula Vista, CA
Achieve Your Smile Goals in Just Two Visits
Are you unhappy with the size, shape, or color of your teeth? Thanks to veneers, you don’t have to undergo back-to-back treatments to transform your smile. In fact, you can achieve your smile goals in just two visits with beautiful, lifelike, long-lasting veneers! Keep reading to learn more about the veneers process or get in touch with our team to schedule your initial consultation.
Why Choose Village Walk Dental For Veneers?
- Dentist with 30 Years of Experience
- Digital Imaging Helps You Preview Your Results
- Friendly, Skilled, Professional Team
What Are Veneers?
At the core, veneers are a cosmetic dentistry treatment comprised of thin shells of porcelain. Adhering these lifelike, beautiful sheaths to the front-facing surface of your teeth effectively can conceal a number of dental flaws in a single treatment. So, if you are struggling to smile confidently due to any of the below issues, veneers may be the smile-enhancing solution you’ve been looking for:
- Mild to severe dental discoloration.
- Cosmetic chips and cracks.
- Misshaped or disproportionate teeth.
- Minor misalignment.
- Gapped teeth.
The Process of Getting Veneers
The first step on your journey to transforming your smile with veneers is scheduling an initial consultation. From there, our cosmetic dentist in Chula Vista, Dr. Eric Barajas, can learn all about your smile goals and conduct an exam to better understand your oral health. If you are indeed a good candidate, the next step is to “prep” your teeth by removing a small layer of enamel and take impressions of your mouth for the lab. Once the lab artisans have meticulously crafted your permanent veneers, you’ll return to our office to have them placed. After making any final adjustments, you’ll be able to see your dream smile firsthand!
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers have been, and continue to be, one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures for years now, and rightly so! After all, this treatment comes with a number of benefits, including:
- The ability to address several dental flaws in a single treatment.
- The process can be completed in as little as two appointments.
- Veneers are stain-resistant and cavity-resilient.
- Veneers can last 10+ years with proper care.
- Veneers are completely customized to each patient’s unique smile goals.
Are you interested in learning more about veneers? Ready to schedule your initial consultation? Now is the time to get in touch with our team. We look forward to making your smile goals a reality!